he below information is an excerpt from the Buffalo Bills Stadium Guide -> Click Here for Full PDF <-
2019 Lot Pass Availability
We have purchased ONE lot pass for the season. We sell our lot pass to our renters on a first come first serve basis. Below lists our current availability, updated as of 8/4/19.
|8/8 Colts||10/27 Eagles||Allen F.|
|8/29 Vikings||11/3 Washington||Jon T.|
|9/22 Bengals||Rich S.||11/24 Denver|
|9/29 Patriots||Nancy B.||12/8 Ravens|
|10/20 Dolphins||12/29 Jets|
2019 Camper Lot
>> Below is an excerpt from the BUFFALO BILLS web site. For questions concerning rules related to the Camper Lot see the Buffalo Bills web site for more Information. <<
- Camper Lot Parking MUST be purchased in advance by contacting the Bills Ticket Office and is subject to availability.
- Vehicles must enter the Camper Lot from Camper Drive off of Abbott Road across from the stadium, beginning at 8:00 AM and closing at 10:00 PM one day prior to scheduled events.
- The Camper Lot opens four (4) hours prior to kickoff. No campers or other vehicles will be permitted in any other parking areas and/or driveways outside of these published hours.
- Vehicles that arrive during closed hours will not be admitted.
- No additional vehicles are allowed in the Camper Lot.
- Additional cars can be parked in Lot 3, for $30 per vehicle. Passenger vehicles with a designated Camper Lot permit will be parked in Lot 3, adjacent to the Camper Lot. Access to the Camper Lot is restricted to Campers ONLY.
- All vehicles must be out of the Camper Lot by 2:00 PM the day after the event.
- Representatives from Allpro Parking will assist in the parking of vehicles in order to maximize availability in the lot.
- Vehicles must have proper spacing between them, both side to side and nose to tail. Fire lanes must be kept clear. The fire lane is clearly marked with yellow diagonal lines.
- Porta-johns are located in the Camper Lot for your convenience. Please do not relocate them.
- The Town of Orchard Park prohibits open burning.
- There are no power supplies or septic services available for personal use.
- Power feeds to the parking lot lights should not be tampered with.
- No golf carts, skateboards, or bikes are allowed in the Camper Lot.
- All pets must be leashed. Please adhere to the Town of Orchard Park noise ordinance.
- Day Before Game: 8:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- Game Day: 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM Posted hours are for a 1:00 PM Sunday game.
- All vehicles must be out of the Camper Lot by 2:00 PM the day after the event
- Hours are subject to change.
- Please call 1-877-BB-TICKS (228-4257) for confirmation.
There is a SMALL lot almost directly across the street from the Bills RV Lot that allows guests on Friday night. There rates are less expensive however they do not have a convenience center like the Bills lot does. My understanding is that you cannot book this lot in advance, it is first come first serve basis.